Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: The philosophy of dogs

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
    -Anonymous

    Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
    -Ann Landers

    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
    -Will Rogers

    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
    -Ben Williams

    A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
    -Josh Billings

    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
    -Andy Rooney

    We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return,
    dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
    -M. Acklam

    Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable
    of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
    -Sigmund Freud

    I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
    -Rita Rudner

    A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying
    down.
    -Robert Benchley

    Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog.
    -Franklin P. Jones

    If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have
    known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons.
    -James Thurber

    If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise.
    -Unknown

    My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost
    $21.00 in dog money.
    -Joe Weinstein

    Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery
    store with the most amazing haul -- chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the
    greatest hunters on earth!
    -Anne Tyler

    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the
    idea.
    -Robert A. Heinlein

    If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the
    principal difference between a dog and a man.
    -Mark Twain

    You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says,
    'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
    - Dave Barry

    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    -Roger Caras

    If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then
    give him only two of them.
    -Phil Pastoret

    My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.
    -Unknown


    Oh this reminds me of how much I miss having a dog!!! Time to move outta here I think!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Susanne I love this!!! I agree with so many of the ancedotes...I think I especially love what Will Rogers said!!!
    I remembering arguing in Sunday school about were dogs go when they die and it tore me up inside to think God had no special place for them, now I believe differntly!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's no heaven without our pets, that I am sure of*s

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    370b

    Bow Wow Wow Ruff Ruff

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww,...

    I want the one in the middle, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG...aren't those bernese mountain pups? I agree the guy in the middle has character!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    too cute eh? I think I'm in love*L

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    untitled 1

    give a dog a treat & you will have made a friend for life...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AWWWWWWW I love blue eyed husky's [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just love big dogs, not too much a fan of small dogs tho*l

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •